Hands On Organising Services
The Hands-on Session is the most popular by far. It is me doing the doing with you.
This is the best option if you want a fast and efficient turnaround and need some side-by-side inspiration and motivation to get it done. Just think of it as having a friend help you out. You will always make the decisions – Less Mess just helps you with the whole organising and decluttering process. Literally Hands-on.
The benefits of the Hands-on Session are:
- Side-by-side support the whole time
- Fast and efficient way to reach your goals
- Someone to help you make the tough and sometimes emotional decisions
- I take away any items to donate!*
*With the Hands-on session, any items in good condition that can be donated will be taken away! So once you have made the decision that it can go, you don’t have to see or think about it again. Less Mess works with several charity organisations, so your donated items always go to a good cause.
- A Hands-on session is $65.00 an hour, with a minimum of two hours
- You can book between two and five hours per session
(longer by arrangement).
- A five hour session (1 day) has a reduced rate of $300.00. Bargain!
- An optional 30 minute consultation is available prior – $30.00
Some clients prefer to blitz things over a day or two, while others prefer a few hours every few weeks/months to tackle each space.
Any time frame is available – just let me know what you would like.
NB. Mileage will be charged after 15km each way, at 72c per km