Selling, Moving, Downsizing
Selling, Moving, Downsizing, Estate?
If you’re selling, moving, downsizing, or dealing with an estate, Less Mess can help. It might be your own home, the family home, or a friend or relative who needs a hand.
As well as helping to declutter and depersonalise, I can advise on how best to present the house to sell, and can support you while dealing with the physical and emotional aspects of this process too. Sometimes having a less-attached person by your side can make the tough decisions feel easier.
- fresh eyes offering a fresh perspective
- making the tough decisions feel a bit easier
- help with deciding what to take to your new property
- arranging for items to be donated, collected or sold
- assistance with rubbish and recycling removal
- showing the house at its best to buyers
- getting the house to market quicker
- assistance with unpacking at your new home
- overall support during what can be a stressful time
- These sessions are $65.00 an hour, with a minimum of two hours
- You can book between two and five hours per session
(longer by arrangement).
- A five hour session (1 day) has a reduced rate of $300.00. Bargain!
- An optional 30 minute consultation is available prior – $30.00
Some clients prefer to blitz things over a day or two, while others prefer a few hours every few weeks/months to tackle each space.
Any time frame is available – just let me know what you would like.
NB. Mileage will be charged after 15km each way, at 72c per km