Selling, Moving, Downsizing
Selling, Moving, Downsizing?
If you’re selling, moving, downsizing, or dealing with an estate, Less Mess can help. It might be your own home, the family home, or a friend or relative who needs a hand.
As well as helping to declutter and depersonalise, I can advise on how best to present the house to sell, and can support you while dealing with the physical and emotional aspects of this process too. Sometimes having a less-attached person by your side can make the tough decisions feel easier.
The benefits of using Less Mess when selling or moving include:
- fresh eyes offering a fresh perspective
- making the tough decisions feel a bit easier
- help with deciding what to take to your new property
- arranging for items to be donated, collected or sold
- assistance with rubbish and recycling removal
- showing the house at its best to buyers
- getting the house to market quicker
- assistance with unpacking at your new home
- overall support during what can be a stressful time
- Optional Initial consultation, approximately 30 minutes – $30.00
- $65.00 an hour is the standard rate for this session, with a minimum of 2 hours
- Additional time is charged per half hour thereafter
The following are popular time frames:
- 2 hours (minimum) – $130.00
- 5 hours with Less Mess (1 day) – $300.00 (reduced rate)
- It can take several days to sort a whole house. Some clients prefer to do it all at once over 2-3 days, while others prefer 2 hours every few weeks/month to go around each room. Any time frame is available – just let me know what you would like.
NB. Mileage will be charged after 15km each way, at 72c per km