We have a Range of Organising Services
The Hands-on Session is the most popular by far.
This is the best option if you want a fast and efficient turnaround and need some side-by-side inspiration and motivation to get it done. Just think of it as having a friend help you out. You will always make the decisions – Less Mess just helps you with the process.
The benefits of the Hands-on Session are:
- Side-by-side support the whole time
- Fast and efficient use of time
- If you have a goal, I’ll help you get there
- Someone to help you make the tough and sometimes emotional decisions
- Black rubbish bags are provided.
- I take away any items to donate!*
*An added bonus with the Hands-on Session is that Less Mess will take away any items in good condition that can be donated! So once you have made the decision that it can go, you don’t have to see or think about it again. Less Mess works with several charity organisations, so your donated items always go to a good cause.
Depending on the scope of the work required, some rooms are easier than others. It really depends on how ready you are to make a change.
Less Mess is available to help with any of your clutter and organisational needs. If there is something specific you require then let’s have a chat and sort something out. Several full days in a row, or shorter more regular sessions are some of the options clients enjoy.
All sessions are $65.00 per hour, with a minimum investment of 2 hours and thereafter charged per half hour.
Please contact Less Mess so we can discuss your requirements in more detail.
Selling, Moving, Downsizing?
If you’re selling, moving, downsizing, or dealing with an estate, Less Mess can help. It might be your own home, the family home, or a friend or relative who needs a hand.
As well as helping to declutter and depersonalise, I can advise on how best to present the house to sell, and can support you while dealing with the physical and emotional aspects of this process too. Sometimes having a less-attached person by your side can make the tough decisions feel easier.
The benefits of using Less Mess when selling or moving include:
- fresh eyes offering a fresh perspective
- making the tough decisions feel a bit easier
- help with deciding what to take to your new property
- arranging for items to be donated, collected or sold
- assistance with rubbish and recycling removal
- showing the house at its best to buyers
- getting the house to market quicker
- assistance with unpacking at your new home
- overall support during what can be a stressful time
- Optional Initial consultation, approximately 30 minutes – $30.00
- $55.00 an hour is the standard rate for this session, with a minimum of 2 hours
- Additional time is charged per half hour thereafter
The following are popular time frames:
- 2 hours (minimum) – $110.00
- 5 hours with Less Mess (1 day) – $300.00 (reduced rate)
- It can take several days to sort a whole house. Some clients prefer to do it all at once over 2-3 days, while others prefer 2 hours every few weeks/month to go around each room. Any time frame is available – just let me know what you would like.
NB. Mileage will be charged after 15km each way, at 72c per km